– MADE FROM THE MOLDS OF YOUR FEET –
Maximum comfort for normal day to day activity, working out, and on your feet all day. These custom made orthotics will address your personal foot needs and are designed to relieve pain, prevent further damage and improve overall foot health.
100% Customized For:
Plantar Fasciitis Flat Feet Fallen Arches
Overpronation Arch Support High Arch
Shin Splints Metatarsalgia Foot Pain
Supination Heel Pain/Spurs & More
- Made specifically to your feet for your foot issues.
- Helps relieve pain and improve overall foot health.
- Made with medical grade materials and professional process.
Our Triple Density Custom Orthotics are designed to help relieve pain and prevent damage by reducing arch movement and setting your feet into natural alignment. By taking a mold of your foot we are able to replicate your underfoot. We then design and create a matching arch platform for your feet to rest upon. This flexible but rigid platform acts as a base and aligns your feet distributing your bodies weight to the 100+ tendons, muscles and ligaments. This distribution helps keep our bodies in proper balance, relieves pain and prevents further damage.
- Custom arch support base for correct weight distribution.
- Deep heel cup to relieve pressure off heel to alleviate/prevent pain.
The intrinsically designed deep heel cup protects the heel bone by keeping its natural, fatty, impact absorbing tissues bundled around the heel while acting as a spring to help push off of when moving. The medical grade top covers add an additional layer of impact absorption and comfort for your underfoot, helping minimize the shock effects to the rest of your body.
- Intrinsic design for proper body alignment and foot gait (feet, knees, hips and back).
- Any orthotic available in 3/4 length.
- 1/8” P-Cell Plastazote top cover for impact absorption and ultimate comfort.
- Poron mid section for additional impact absorption.
- EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) lightweight body supporting orthotic base.